Cabecera contenido seccion seguridad privada
- Internet Explorer (IE8 and higher).
- Opera (V.9 and higher).
- Safari (V.10.5 and higher).
- Chrome (V.10 and higher).
- Firefox (V.4 and higher).
- Izenpe: http://www.izenpe.eus/informacion/starting-your-izenpe-certificate/s15-content/en/
- DNIe: http://www.dnielectronico.es/PortalDNIe/PRF1_Cons02.action?pag=REF_300&id_menu=
- DNIe: http://www.dnielectronico.es/PortalDNIe/PRF1_Cons02.action?pag=REF_1100
- FNMT: http://www.cert.fnmt.es/
- Camerfima: http://www.camerfirma.com/
- Izenpe: https://servicios.izenpe.com/servicios_izenpe.probar/probarDesktop.do
The validation test requires having Idazki Desktop installed on your computer http://www.izenpe.eus/idazki/
- DNIe and FNMT: https://valide.redsara.es/valide/validarCertificado/ejecutar.html
Validation testing required to have Java installed on your computer and web browsea http://www.java.com/es/download/
- Ley de Seguridad Privada
- Decreto 207-2014 sobre competencias de Euskadi
- Orden sobre empresas de seguridad privada
- Orden sobre medidas de seguridad en establecimientos
- Orden sobre personal de seguridad
- Reglamento de seguridad privada
- Orden sobre sistemas de alarma
- Decreto Comisión Mixta de Coordinación de la Seguridad Privada de Euskadi
- BOE Moratoria 07.08.2013
Registro Centros de Formación
Service of communications of courses for training centers
Communications service for courses of training centers
Service for Security Companies
This service is restricted to training centers and prior registration is therefore required.
Click here if you are a registered user.
If your are not a registered user you may request access to this service by completing the Registration request Form.
For such a purpose you should have a certificate issued by Izenpe, an Electronic ID card, the FNMT, Camerfirma or Uanataca.
On the form, you must first enter applicant's details and then select 'Register' in the section marked 'Type of opertation'.
You must select 'Company' or 'Individual' in the 'Entity type' field according to whom you are requesting access for.
After you make your selection, you must then complet the remaining fields in the 'User detais' group.
Once you have filled out these fields,click on the arrow pointing to the right to include the requested user in the Requested operations box.
Repeat this process as many times as required, one for each registration request you wish to submit. Once all details have been entered for all required users, click on the button 'Request' located at the bottom right.
To request cancellation of the registration of an authorised user please access the
Registration Cancellation Request form. Select Cancel registration in the field labelled Type of opertation and follow the same steps as in the Registration Application process.
If you have problems in accessing Private safety, click here.
Access to the application via digital certificate is supported with the following browsers:
To use a digital certificate may be necessary to install additional software on your computer, you can get additional information on the following links.
You can validate your digital certificate works correctly accessing the following websites.
Basic legislation of Private Security
Main rules for private security: